Konadu names 25 Home-based stars for Ghana-Japan friendly
Twenty-five (25) players have been invited to the home-based Black Stars camp on Monday April 25 as they prepare to travel to Japan for an international friendly game.
Coach Maxwell Konadu’s side have been invited to face the Japanese National Under-23 side in an international friendly which has been scheduled for Wednesday May 11.
Six players have been selected from current Premier League leaders Wa All Stars with Inter Allies and Ashantigold providing three players each.
All invited players are expected to arrive at the Ghanaman Soccer Centre of Excellence, Prampram at 4pm on Monday.
Below are the players who are expected to report to the Home-based Black Stars camp in Prampram:
1. RICHARD OFORI – WA ALL STARS
2. ROBERT DABUO – ASHANTIGOLD
3. MUNTARI TAGOE – MEDEAMA
4. HAFIZ ADAMS – WA ALL STARS
5. AMOS FRIMPONG – ASANTE KOTOKO
6. ABDUL BASHIRU – DREAMS FC
7. DANIEL DARKWAH – ADUANA STARS
8. KADRI MOHAMMED – ASHANTIGOLD
9. ABDUL GANIYU – WA ALL STARS
10. AHMED ADAMS – ASANTE KOTOKO
11. NICHOLAS OPOKU – BEREKUM CHELSEA
12. GOCKEL AHORTOR – INTER ALLIES
13. ISAAC TWUM – INTER ALLIES
14. ERIC KWAKWA – MEDEAMA
15. KWEKU ASUANDZIE – WA ALL STARS
16. SABHAN LARYEA – HEARTS OF OAK
17. LATIF BLESSING – LIBERTY PROFESSIONALS
18. EMMANUEL OCRAN – WA ALL STARS
19. SAMUEL TETTEH – WAFA
20. EVANS MENSAH – INTER ALLIES
21. EMMANUEL OSEI BAFOUR – ASHANTIGOLD
22. SADICK ADAMS – BEREKUM CHELSEA
23. RICHARD ARTHUR – WA ALL STARS
24. MUSAH IBRAHIM – HEARTS OF OAK
25. LAWSON BEKUI – DREAMS FC